Business owners who have a website, and everyone today should, need to add content on a regular basis in order to get good rankings, so why not? Why not make the content original and a blog?
Here are the statistics that will change your mind about blogging:
- Blog frequency impacts customer acquisition. 92% of companies who blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer through their blog. (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing, 2012)
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs. Tweet this stat | Source: BlogHer
- 81% of marketers rated their blog as useful or better. (HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing, 2012)
• Most people read 5-10 blogs. (HubSpot Science of Blogging, 2010)
• Nearly 40% of US companies use blogs for marketing purposes. (eMarketer, August 2010)
- 77% of Internet users read blogs.
- 61% of U.S. online consumers made a purchase based on blog recommendations. Tweet this stat | Source: BlogHer
What do these stats tell you? Well they tell you that people research what they are buying and they trust what they read in blogs. They also tell you that it's important to blog about relevant information about your business to build content. It's that content that drives people to your site.
So, now ask yourself