- 96% of people driving or riding listen to a car radio
- The average time people are in commute an average of 51 minutes round trip
- People listen to the radio in their cards an average of 2 hours and 12 minutes during the week.
- People listen to the radios in their cars n average of 2 hours and 5 minutes on the weekend.
- Men spend more time in their cars during weekdays
- Men and women spend an equal amount of time in their cars on the weekends
- 43% leave their car radio on one station
- Almost all of the listening in done on three stations
- People rarely change their presets
- Radio works 24/7 365 days a year
Below is a list of facts for you to consider when wondering about radio advertising for your business. Just food for thought.